• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To view in 360, use a mouse or move a personal device to look up and down, back and forth, for a 360-degree view around Space Launch Complex-41 at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida. Note: not all browsers support viewing 360 videos. YouTube supports playback of 360-degree videos on computers using Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera browsers. Viewers may use the YouTube app to view the launch on a smart phone. Those who own virtual reality headsets will be able to look around and experience the view as if they were actually standing on the launch pad.

Chaz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For a longtime when I was in the Coast Guard we had workstations that ran on BTOS. They sucked but never really had to worry about viruses.

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
SSHHHH! That's TOP SECRET! (and I do mean TOP!)
Rather like the old Soviet joke about the man who "lost it" after standing in a line for hours, only to have the store run out of the item just before he reached the head of the line. He ran through the streets shouting, "Khrushchev is an idiot! Khrushchev is an idiot!"

He was arrested and charged with revealing state secrets.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder how DC would look if we knew the true rate of infections in government systems.
Our computers are locked down pretty tight... emails open in plain text, attachments don't go through except very basic ones, you can't insert discs or thumb drives, the web is locked down with just a few closely monitored sites available... I think we are very malware, virus, etc. free.

Of course, you don't know what you don't know until you know it.

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is **THE** Movie Geek geek movie:

5-25-77

If you don't know that date, check your geek creds at the box office and sit in the back of the theater.

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is a new version of OS/2 Warp out called ArcaOS. It is at version 5.0. It is from Arca Noae.
cdn_ak.f.st_hatena.com_images_fotolife_t_torakun2754_20161108_20161108062802.jpg

Top Bottom