• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All About The Horn

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lol, interesting perspective. Even if his closest neighbors are 5 miles away, they're eventually going to track him down!
It reminded me of a published interview with a guy who collected old, historic CHEESE. Included in his collection was a piece of 200 year old cheese. It was a black ball the size of a walnut. The interviewer's closing comment summarizes both these guys, "Obviously, he is single."

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know a lot about apps but maybe there is one that allows you to choose the horn sound that suits your mood for the day. That could be a hoot, so to speak. LOL :) Z
Zelio! You've done it again!
That is a great idea! Have a library of horn sounds stored in the cell phone. Play the desired horn sound through the Continental stereo upgrade via Bluetooth and through a speaker under the hood.
And you thought you didn't know about APPs?!

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
$_12.JPG
There are tons of these on eBay, all sizes, all kinds of sounds, cheap.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Daniel 7:8
"I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots. And behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things."

That sounded like beep beep?

Top Bottom