• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Add Your Production Number To Your Profile!

Charlie G

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where can i locate my production number??
Welcome to the forum!
Production numbers are currently only being released to people who have $1000 All-In reservations (as those are the only folks who's position in line won't change).
Elio sends out mass emailngs periodically with the 'next batch' of production numbers, the most recent of which being on September 10.
The next number emailing is anticipated to be at the end of October.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where can i locate my production number??
Thomas, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. As one of our friendly helpful members said production numbers (guaranteed place in line) are only assigned to those who are "all-in" for $1000. If you just went in for that amount you will have to go through the agonizing wait for 7-8 weeks until the next release of numbers. It will probably seem to be the longest 7 weeks of your life. Hope you use the forum search function to quickly find the answers to most of your questions. If not just ask and one of the forum members and Elio enthusiasts will try to answer it for you. We hope you find this historic journey rewarding and exciting.

speed127

Reaction score
I reserved mine on August 8th and just recently received my t-shirt and sticker. I did not receive a order # though. Did I somehow miss it and/or is there some way to look it up?

Top Bottom