• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

$7300 Final Price

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, some of the earliest adopters are having the same problem...
Including one of our distinguished moderators.
Someone has posted that EM is aware of the problem and is working on it.
it is not letting me lock in it keeps coming back with a pop up saying i do not have a non refundable reservation. only problem with that is I have had a 1000 all-in reservation since July 2014 and have been giving my spot in line # of 5701. has anyone else had this problem?
Yup, that would be me.
As for using the same email, yes I did, and yes it's the one on record, and the one I use for communication with them.
I did go All In in 2013, so that is starting to look like that's the problem; early adopters aren't in their automated system correctly.
I even logged in to my account on EM and it shows the correct date for the All In (at first I was Want In and within 3 days I changed it to All In; I still have that original form and the confirmation from them) So I know I'm good, their system just isn't aware of me.

Indiana Dave

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I too
it is not letting me lock in it keeps coming back with a pop up saying i do not have a non refundable reservation. only problem with that is I have had a 1000 all-in reservation since July 2014 and have been giving my spot in line # of 5701. has anyone else had this problem?

I had the same problem..then I remembered that my daughter made the reservation. Once I used her email address it cleared with no problem and she has already received the confirmation notice.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, many are; they all seem to be early adopters.
Include me in that "one having the problem too" list.
I have multiple messages into them; but we have to wait till Monday for a response.

One thing some people have found; is your email address that you put in, the same address you used when you signed on for All In.

Paul DeCrans

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Yup, that would be me.
As for using the same email, yes I did, and yes it's the one on record, and the one I use for communication with them.
I did go All In in 2013, so that is starting to look like that's the problem; early adopters aren't in their automated system correctly.
I even logged in to my account on EM and it shows the correct date for the All In (at first I was Want In and within 3 days I changed it to All In; I still have that original form and the confirmation from them) So I know I'm good, their system just isn't aware of me.
I wonder if that is the issue because I also was originally a want in. I made the switch from want in to all in about a week later after getting an unanticipated bonus at work

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
want REAL commitment ?
Have EM now require 3k,? 4k? all in (creating new SIL - moving further to the front, and maybe a new "T" ) !!., now that would be a # you can "take to the bank" :-) then sit back and count the really committed! -Financially

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
want REAL commitment ?
Have EM now require 3k,? 4k? all in (creating new SIL - moving further to the front, and maybe a new "T" ) !!., now that would be a # you can "take to the bank" :-) then sit back and count the really committed! -Financially
I guess I am less committed now, and if Elio required this type of commitment it would put me out of the game. I have been sitting back and watching, and I have been concerned regarding what will actually happen. Earlier I may have jumped. Not now. I am all-in and locked in... but very cautious now.

Reactions: Ekh

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
want REAL commitment ?
For a company committed to helping the working poor that would be an extraordinarily good way to undercut their values. Jeepers!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For a company committed to helping the working poor that would be an extraordinarily good way to undercut their values. Jeepers!
the commitment went far beyond the working poor, AAMOF, it was to be the "&", as in second car, but, I digress, Doing this will in no way force from anyone more $. Each could stay pat, and get their E when production catches up to us -1k all in is (with the exception of time) equal to $100.00 want in, to get the first "batch" of Es.
Just as no one is "forced" to put in more than they want currently, so too with this proposal. It will in no way affect the ability to put a larger "down payment"
It was only an observation about what they say, and what they do
$ talks B.S. walks

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the commitment went far beyond the working poor, AAMOF, it was to be the "&", as in second car, but, I digress, Doing this will in no way force from anyone more $. Each could stay pat, and get their E when production catches up to us -1k all in is (with the exception of time) equal to $100.00 want in, to get the first "batch" of Es.
Just as no one is "forced" to put in more than they want currently, so too with this proposal. It will in no way affect the ability to put a larger "down payment"
It was only an observation about what they say, and what they do
$ talks B.S. walks
I think Ekh was referring to what you may have meant by "require".

Top Bottom