• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

65,000 Reservations Surpassed...... It Means Nothing

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A large contingent of future Elio owners have held out hope that the 65,000 reservation number once met would generate a positive response from Elio Motors and our federal government.

Well, that special number has been met and guess what? It means nothing. No special word out of Elio Motors. No special word out of our federal government about a loan.

I will continue to hope this project proceeds to production.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A large contingent of future Elio owners have held out hope that the 65,000 reservation number once met would generate a positive response from Elio Motors and our federal government.

Well, that special number has been met and guess what? It means nothing. No special word out of Elio Motors. No special word out of our federal government about a loan.

I will continue to hope this project proceeds to production.
The
65,000 # tells elio, the government and all of us that there is a lot of enthusiasm for the elio auto cycle.The more noise and support that we show will help in getting the loan! I for one thinks that it will happen, we just need to be patient. I know that I am considered a newbie by some , only waiting a little over a year, but at 78 I may not have the time to wait as many of you do. Go Elio!

Top Bottom