• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

3 Elio Prototype Comparisons From Facebook

Ty

Elio Addict
I know I am very tired right now but it took me a while to figure out what language your message is in. LOL I think the word our is supposed to be color. As to the red or the blue - I suspect you have a 50% chance of being right with either one. Is that right? I think so because the only way you could be 100% right is if it was both colors. LOL :) Z
You are correct. Actually, it was you who pointed out that the next shirt had a red one on it. I fixed my last post... spell check got really aggressive. Aggressive and wrong.

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Not only are the coilovers mounted inboard on the P4, it looks like the upper wishbone attachments have been moved upward as well.

James Sparks

Elio Enthusiast
When I went all in I was looking at the P3. I like the lines in the side of the body better. Like the lights better. And I like the fenders better. I thought it had a bit of Hot Rod look. P3 4 ME. I'll take what comes and hope for available optional upgrades/accessories.
Bottom Line "ELIO 4 ME":cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
When I went all in I was looking at the P3. I like the lines in the side of the body better. Like the lights better. And I like the fenders better. I thought it had a bit of Hot Rod look. P3 4 ME. I'll take what comes and hope for available optional upgrades/accessories.
Bottom Line "ELIO 4 ME":cool:
There is the next bumper sticker! LOL :-) Or t-shirt for that matter!

H2odog

Elio Addict
I know I am very tired right now but it took me a while to figure out what language your message is in. LOL I think the word our is supposed to be color. As to the red or the blue - I suspect you have a 50% chance of being right with either one. Is that right? I think so because the only way you could be 100% right is if it was both colors. LOL :) Z
A two tone Crimson and Blue ~ Rock Chalk Jayhawk!