• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2500 Membership In Sight

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who ever you five want to be members are please get on the ball and sign up. The illustrious 2500 mark is waiting.

Be really, thank you to all our members. This website has keep my interest peaked on the Elio vehicle. I've got my schedule mapped out for my return trip back home with #1788.

Shreveport
Texarkana
Little Rock
Memphis
Nashville
Louisville
Cincinnati
Columbus
Sandusky

As the time gets closer to the maiden voyage I will set days, times and location in each city so if you want we can meet in person rather than just on this website. Can't think of a better way to meet new friends. I'm excited, how about you!

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who ever you five want to be members are please get on the ball and sign up. The illustrious 2500 mark is waiting.

Be really, thank you to all our members. This website has keep my interest peaked on the Elio vehicle. I've got my schedule mapped out for my return trip back home with #1788.

Shreveport
Texarkana
Little Rock
Memphis
Nashville
Louisville
Cincinnati
Columbus
Sandusky

As the time gets closer to the maiden voyage I will set days, times and location in each city so if you want we can meet in person rather than just on this website. Can't think of a better way to meet new friends. I'm excited, how about you!

That's a long slow trip! For your sake, I hope the production gets going early Sept as predicted. I'd hate to be driving through the lake effect snow with a brand new, snow-untested vehicle.
I grew up in Erie so I feel your pain. Incidentally, we always used to say that Cleveland was the only city in the country that people from Erie could make fun of!
Love your roller coasters though! Go Cedar Point!

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Shreveport
Texarkana
Little Rock
Memphis
Nashville
Louisville
Cincinnati
Columbus
Sandusky

What a cool idea, maybe we could form a convoy of new Elio's. That would be a GAS!!! ...............saver!!;)
On the down side, you'd have hang around Shreeveport quite a while for those of us waaay down the list. ;)

Top Bottom