• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

20 Day Gap

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
per EM motors website :

Oct 03, 2015 - Oct 04, 2015 Albuquerque, NM - Balloon Fiesta - Balloon Fiesta Park, 5000 Balloon Fiesta Pkwy NE - UPDATED!!! Times: Sat, 10/3 6am-9am & 4pm-8pm - Sun, 10/4 6am-9am & 4pm-8pm -

Oct 24, 2015 - Oct 25, 2015 Chandler, AZ - Chandler Fashion Center - 3111 W Chandler Blvd - Times: Sat - 10am-9pm - Sun - 11am-6pm -

just wondering about the 20 day gap in the October tour schedule .... I'm not an expert in the geography of the southwest but it can't take that long to get from Albuquerque to Chandler .... anyone heard anything ???

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't someone say they dented the trailer? Like big time on a front corner?
Either it's getting fixed, or they're getting a new one or ............. both?
Plus I agree, they have been pretty non-stop with appearances for the whole summer, so a well deserved break is in order before the P5 is out.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Or my favorite bit of unjustified speculation, that the P5 will have a small pre-unveiling at the Chandler event (kinda like a focus group). I know there are several test tracks around the Phoenix metro area they might use for basic mileage and handling tests prior to the LA show, if it's ready in time for all of that.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't someone say they dented the trailer? Like big time on a front corner?
Either it's getting fixed, or they're getting a new one or ............. both?
Plus I agree, they have been pretty non-stop with appearances for the whole summer, so a well deserved break is in order before the P5 is out.

A new one would make sense.
That way they could have all of the new advertising painted (wrapped) on the trailer and ready to go for the P5.

Top Bottom