• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

15 Months To Production

Eliofan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
The SEC filing from last week says production will begin in 15 months if additional financing is obtained. Does this mean production will begin at the end of 2017 at best but more likely 2018? Hope to get mine sooner than later.

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The previous SEC filing indicated that it wasn't just a matter of funding, but how the E-series testing went. So, there's another variable. No one can give you more than speculation. Optimistically, if they get the funding required they'll be producing vehicles late-2017, and a more realistic assessment would be early-mid 2018.

Again, this is only speculation...or a WAG.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Here we go again; this has been brought up a number of times, production is most likely going to start mid-2017
The General Public won't be able to buy until 2018 after all of the reservation holders have gone through the chance to buy.
And it's 15 months since the Reg-C was filed so the start date your using if off some.

But just to save rehashing the same debate, do a search for any of the Threads of production starting.

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
va_cartoon.jpg

Eliofan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Form 10-12B was filed on 7/25/16 which was just last week. On page 19 under Plan of Operations it states, "we are in the process of refining our production plans with suppliers to start production in 15 months." 15 months from now puts us around November of 2017 when parts will start to arrive in Shreveport.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have to admit, the SEC filing is very confusing to me also.

The SEC filing was a reality check for me. I was disappointed with the time line, but fully aware that it was a realistic assessment.
It was almost like taking a bitter medicine. It is good for me, but I don't have to like it. I do appreciate knowing what is happening.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's some of the dialog from the last time we went over this

http://www.elioowners.com/threads/web-app-for-guessing-production-date.3416/page-7#post-156169

That's from page 7, post 67
I would suggest reading that one first; and continue, or go all the way back to the beginning of that thread and start reading.
Yes, I know that will take some time, and why spend the time when you think your right.
It's because this has all be talked about before.
Stop beating a dead horse :deadhorse:

Your start date is incorrect.

Top Bottom