• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

10 Defense Technologies That Feel Like Science Fiction

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Checked not there, we do not live in a city or near one google is not much interested in us. While I have been retired for a while ,did have some training in dealing with early drones. Think I could retire one for them.
You're in one of the extremely rare areas they haven't photographed then.
You don't have to live in or anywhere near a city or town to be on display in "Street View".
They've already got most of the country covered by highway vehicle.

Last edited:

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're in one of the extremely rare areas they haven't photographed yet then. You don't have to live in or anywhere near a city or town to be on display in "Street View". They've already got most of the country covered by highway vehicle.

There have been Satellite images of my home for at least 25 years already . Some time back a dispute with DNR and EPA over land issues they produced images going back a long ways. In the end it back fired on them. The government using Satellite images to monitor crops and land use have been for a generation or more already. It was funny to see cows pasturing in an area EPA claimed had been wetland for 1000's of years. They tried to hide some images but they did not get away with showing only what they wanted.
We live in a scary time and it is not getting any better.

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While checking out some old family property on Google Earth last week I found that isolated acreage is now in a federal wetland preserve. Streetview shows the area clearly visible, served by a dead end dirt road miles from any habitation. These Google mappers are everywhere!

Last edited:
Top Bottom