• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

1/29 Article For You Elio Junkies

Juney

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
You know, after reading that article all it did was steady my resolve that this will happen. Just like Galileo, Devinci, the Wright bros, Bell, and others who were laughed at and unsupported in their ' outrageous' ideas, I believe Paul and those who support him are visionaries. The idea is sound. The finances for the idea is the only thing lacking. If Queen Isabella of Spain didn't fund Columbus for his 'reckless' venture across an ocean where a lot of people believed they would fall of the flat end of the earth, we'd all still be eating Hagus! So, yes let's make a noise! Let's petition the government! Write your Congressmen!......and let the voices of Elio addicts everywhere be heard!!!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You know, after reading that article all it did was steady my resolve that this will happen. Just like Galileo, Devinci, the Wright bros, Bell, and others who were laughed at and unsupported in their ' outrageous' ideas, I believe Paul and those who support him are visionaries. The idea is sound. The finances for the idea is the only thing lacking. If Queen Isabella of Spain didn't fund Columbus for his 'reckless' venture across an ocean where a lot of people believed they would fall of the flat end of the earth, we'd all still be eating Hagus! So, yes let's make a noise! Let's petition the government! Write your Congressmen!......and let the voices of Elio addicts everywhere be heard!!!
Got the flat thing. But Hagus?
Scotland would have discovered America?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought that they've proven that the Vikings got here like 400 years before Columbus, but I like, and agree with Juney's resolve! Maybe we should all be eating Kottbullar (Swedish Meatballs)...MmmmMmm.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Regardless of the article or even how I feel about it. I am already in for a $1000 . They way the offer was made Elio could go in to production I They still would not have to honor the deal. It is a waiting game now ELIO has no money. Not a case of a bit short at the end of the month waiting on the next check. They have none.
I have said it before and will repeat it. My only gripe with ELIO is they gave the impression that the government loan was not a deal breaker. When all a long it was their only hope.
I still want to see the ELIO built, I still want one. Just not sure that will ever happen.

Reactions: Sam

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not impressed with the "journalism" of the article, a good opinion piece, then again there are clearly a lot of "opinions" around. Tavarish would be much stronger in critique if there was information other than whats plastered all over the internet blogs, e.g. actual quotes from Elio, business partners, Cado Parrish Commission, etc, etc. It's hard for me to take stuff like that very serious.

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The level of ignorance in the comments is sad. People who've likely never made anything but turds declaring they know better than Elio what it takes to make a new vehicle from scratch and that they would be done by now. I love the Internet. :rolleyes:

If Elio delivers, there won't be a middle finger big enough to shove in these people's faces. :D

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The level of ignorance in the comments is sad. People who've likely never made anything but turds declaring they know better than Elio what it takes to make a new vehicle from scratch and that they would be done by now. I love the Internet. :rolleyes:

If Elio delivers, there won't be a middle finger big enough to shove in these people's faces. :D
I will never understand people calling this a scam or vaporware. There is a chance (like all start-up companies) that it doesn't happen. But I think EM has shown without a doubt that they are trying everything they can to make it to production. It's been stated before, but worth repeating. A scam artist would pocket the money and run. He would not invest the money in building a brand new engine, securing a facility, spend loads of money on the nationwide tour, etc.

Top Bottom