• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
November 1st. Still no word from publishers clearing house or Elio with my Reservation number.
I don't look for any new numbers to be posted until AFTER SEMA and New Orleans. Sales haven't gone great the last 2 months as they wished and they are trying to get as big a number as possible before saying anything.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't look for any new numbers to be posted until AFTER SEMA and New Orleans. Sales haven't gone great the last 2 months as they wished and they are trying to get as big a number as possible before saying anything.

Trying to keep all of this in perspective......:confused:

It's really a matter of US vs THEM, isn't it?.....
As of last count, EM still has only 25 full time employees........THEM......
So, lets extrapolate this to the number of people on this forum, 2500+.......... US.....
Then add in 38k more USn's with money sent to THEM........
So, If each of US finds only one stupid thing to bitch about to THEM....... :rolleyes:
Each of THEM has potentially a thousand and a half stupid things to answer for......
AND......if stupid things, was all each of THEM had to deal with each day.......:mad:
Providing, each of US "gets the memo" for each stupid thing asked each of THEM......
Each of THEM has a lot of catching up to do......:(
Maybe, each of THEM has more important things to do for each of US.......
THEM has to build cool little vehicles........:cool:
It kinda makes me want to just leave THEM alone.......
To build cool little vehicles for US.......:D
WAIT!!!..... OMG!!!......... I don't have "MY" number, yet!!!!!....:eek:.....I'LL just call one of THEM.........

Just saying!!!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Trying to keep all of this in perspective......:confused:

It's really a matter of US vs THEM, isn't it?.....
As of last count, EM still has only 25 full time employees........THEM......
So, lets extrapolate this to the number of people on this forum, 2500+.......... US.....
Then add in 38k more USn's with money sent to THEM........
So, If each of US finds only one stupid thing to bitch about to THEM....... :rolleyes:
Each of THEM has potentially a thousand and a half stupid things to answer for......
AND......if stupid things, was all each of THEM had to deal with each day.......:mad:
Providing, each of US "gets the memo" for each stupid thing asked each of THEM......
Each of THEM has a lot of catching up to do......:(
Maybe, each of THEM has more important things to do for each of US.......
THEM has to build cool little vehicles........:cool:
It kinda makes me want to just leave THEM alone.......
To build cool little vehicles for US.......:D
WAIT!!!..... OMG!!!......... I don't have "MY" number, yet!!!!!....:eek:.....I'LL just call one of THEM.........

Just saying!!!!
I totally love this, Dusty921! Way to go! :) Z

Last edited:

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Numbers should and can be assigned when they receive the 1000 bucks. If you can get a number when you sign up them that should have been your production number. Simple even for a country boy.
Seems they haven't got their act together and are just making more work on themselves by handling ones information to many times.
Or, oh, got the money, assign the number, email the number automatic by computer program. Done deal, next.
Numbers really mean nothing but some feel like they are really making progress by getting a number. I would rather hear information like start date and back it up, there will be a P5 or not and back it up.
When I get a CT Scan they type in the information, it is posted to a screen with all your information and time. Reservations could be done the same and posted on their site to view within a few hours. Then they wouldn't get phone calls asking where's my number. That is if they are really getting such calls.
Just give reliable and dependable information.
Lets see now, did I get a number, was I suppose to call, did I send in the 1K or did I dream all this after the party last night.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Numbers should and can be assigned when they receive the 1000 bucks. If you can get a number when you sign up them that should have been your production number. Simple even for a country boy.
Seems they haven't got their act together and are just making more work on themselves by handling ones information to many times.
Or, oh, got the money, assign the number, email the number automatic by computer program. Done deal, next.
Numbers really mean nothing but some feel like they are really making progress by getting a number. I would rather hear information like start date and back it up, there will be a P5 or not and back it up.
When I get a CT Scan they type in the information, it is posted to a screen with all your information and time. Reservations could be done the same and posted on their site to view within a few hours. Then they wouldn't get phone calls asking where's my number. That is if they are really getting such calls.
Just give reliable and dependable information.
Lets see now, did I get a number, was I suppose to call, did I send in the 1K or did I dream all this after the party last night.

Keep treading water eh? no need to second guess( up top)?
Here is my life preserver to you: what Elio Motors did is done. I actually like getting assigned a production number after making a commitment with putting down my 1K. No loop hole there. That is a great way to get the commitment, the count to show the investors. Paul Elio had a great vision for this Elio to provide us with an 84 mpg Autocycle at $6,800.00. He also orchestrated a plan to get funding,supplies,work with legislation, etc. and build. That is tremendous undertaking and I will comment Elio Motors (Paul Elio) for the achievement! Let's keep moving ahead here!
Terrence :)

Top Bottom