• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

sandollar17

Elio Fan
Reaction score
So what is everyone's production number? (I believe you only get one after you have done the max all in payment.)
Just got the word, My SIL# is 18,366. I'm very happy about the low #. I thought I would have to weight a lot longer for my place in the production line.

DeltaMike

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Incorrect. Elio gave the earliest adopters an additional percentage off that dropped with time. There were 3 levels of additional money off:
reservations prior to 01 Jan 2014 get an additional 35% bonus (85% total)
From 01 Jan to 30 Jun 2014, they get 20% bonus (70% total)
From 01 Jul to 31 Dec 2014, they get an additional 15% bonus. (65% total)
Oh, wow, I forgot about that. Our first $100 was 26 May 2014. So another $20...a downpayment on the carpet option!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I have #4501. Anyone want to buy it? It ios going up for auction on ebay, starting bid=$800.00
You can sell it, but whoever buys it won't get the number; they will get the next number in the current sequence (around 18,400) but not the 50% bonus (however they may get the 25% bonus); plus being that low, it's probably eligible for the additional 35% bonus they have for very early adopters. So total, the $1K All In you have is worth $1,850.00 but only to you.
The reason they won't get your number is because Eli Motors has to authorize the transfer; if you sell it, when the person that buys it goes for delivery they don't have to sell it to him as long as you are the registered owner.
It's all in that contract you signed when you bought your $1K All In reservation.

Top Bottom