• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just got mine yesterday by e-mail. 14847. Hope the new t-shirt looks better than the last two. That, at least, is unlikely to arrive by email.

I estimate I'll get my Elio after 40 to 43 days of production -- at least two months after they start the line. If nothing goes wrong. So I'm figuring end of February 2017. Maybe.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just upgraded to $1000.00 on Tuesday Sept. 15, just before the extension deadline and I have just now received my email SIL # this Thursday morning the 17th ................My True Blue Elio is 15,522 on the production line !

Congrats on the SIL! And I dig your avatar. Those babies were all built in my old building (Bldg. 2).

McDonnell-Douglas.jpg

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I reserved in the beginning August and just recently received the shirt and sticker but no #. Is this coming in a separate mailer? I went all in $1000
speed127, congratulations on your decision to go all in and welcome to the forum. The coveted "number" are usually released 8-10 week cycles. Like everything Elio you need to have patience. Welcome and enjoy the experience and the journey with us

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have crewed the F4C, F4E and the RF4C fir 14 years with the Air Force along with the KC135, the F4 is by far was my favorite.

Nice! I started out with the F-14D in the Navy, and have built AV8B Harriers, F/A-18EF Superhornets, and for a VERY long time F-15E Eagles. Never get tired of watching them take off.

Top Bottom