• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought this was just a wouldn't-it-be-cool-if type thing. I had no idea someone was actually taking it serious let alone considering it. This would be pretty cool.

At first I thought the same way but I have seen a video were Paul Elio mentions it and have heard it mentioned a time or two over the year including this weekend so it does appear to be something they are looking into doing if possible.

They still have some time to make up their minds on this so anything could happen and this very well could end up being a consolation gift if they decide to charge everyone the destination fee. We will just have to wait and see what shakes out.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At first I thought the same way but I have seen a video were Paul Elio mentions it and have heard it mentioned a time or two over the year including this weekend so it does appear to be something they are looking into doing if possible.

They still have some time to make up their minds on this so anything could happen and this very well could end up being a consolation gift if they decide to charge everyone the destination fee. We will just have to wait and see what shakes out.
As always. :cool:

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From 2008---production number------???

Attachments

• The Road Ahead.jpg
    The Road Ahead.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 221

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Boblio, welcome to the forum, repository of information about the Elio. If you haven't done so already, I recommend you review the threads that most appeal to you to learn what's happening. Be careful because it can become addicting. We try to keep the forum informative and entertaining and look forward to your questions, comments, and opinions. Enjoy both the experience and the journey.

Top Bottom