• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope I get mine soon. I went all in on 11-8-14
You should get it sometime today. Sometimes there is a delay in delivery but your reservation date is within the date spread for this release which went to 11/9/14. I look forward to hearing what yours is because it will be one of the highest numbers for this release, is my guess. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Received my confirmation today! I am now the proud owner of production number 10,797. Assuming they start building on October 1, 2015, and they make about 200 cars a day (I've seen numbers quoted of between 250 - 500 per day; 200 seems like a nice ramp up number, though), and they produce cars 5 days a week, and they have 5 days off for holidays (Thanksgiving +1, Veterans Day, Christmas, New Years) that means mine would be on the assembly line somewhere on or around 12/18/2015... just in time for Christmas.

For what it's worth, here's an Elio Manufacture Date Calculation Spreedsheet
Got my number today, I'm # 11326. That gives me a warm feeling in heart. Yep-pee!
Tom W & Mrtoycrazy, congratulations on your numbers. I know you are relieved to know you have a fixed place in line. Now the long wait begins.

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got more than my big toe wet and decided to pull the trigger, diving all in at 10/10/14. Confirmation number came in at 11/11/14, #11036. I guess I'm part of the movement now.

Welcome, FYI if your haven't yet noticed the Elio tour will be in Jacksonville on the 21st of this month.

Hopefully you can attend.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As shorthand, I've just decided to take the number that people get and divide it by 1000 (drop the last three digits). Then that is the week after production starts you will get your car. For instance, I'm 9145. So I'm estimating I'll get my car 9 weeks after production starts. I'm hoping for 1st week in December! Crude, but requires no math!

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As shorthand, I've just decided to take the number that people get and divide it by 1000 (drop the last three digits). Then that is the week after production starts you will get your car. For instance, I'm 9145. So I'm estimating I'll get my car 9 weeks after production starts. I'm hoping for 1st week in December! Crude, but requires no math!

That maybe a little wishful, in the beginning (not a bible quote), they may not make a thousand a week. But, I think your Christmas present should be very nice.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That maybe a little wishful, in the beginning (not a bible quote), they may not make a thousand a week. But, I think your Christmas present should be very nice.
Agreed. They'll start out slow, but ramp up. I guess they plan on 250 a day at some point, so I estimate up in the beginning, but down further on.
We'll see....

Top Bottom