• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Finally, Elio had a good day on the stock market. Reasons; The whole market did well & new exposure to folks who watched the webcast today.
999a.jpg

We need more days like this!

Gairy L. Smith

Reaction score
Hey there, my friends; I love Ur product, & would like to know - how I can invest in stocks, etc.
Can "someone", (please reply), I tried to email U-guys...& am waiting...Thanx!
Gairy Smith
7-14-2016
3:30 PM

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey there, my friends; I love Ur product, & would like to know - how I can invest in stocks, etc.
Can "someone", (please reply), I tried to email U-guys...& am waiting...Thanx!
Gairy Smith
7-14-2016
3:30 PM
Ask your broker about buying stock, https://www.eliomotors.com/ for everything else.. We are not actually affiliated with Elio Motors Inc. just fanboys and girls.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Best day since the first few weeks! Still a tremendous value, if production of 220,000 is possible in the first year, how much will the stock be worth with 633,000 reservations and backordered? How difficult would it be to double production? I think supply and demand issues will be extreme on demand side unless they can get to at least 500,000 production yearly within a year. But this is all speculation on my part.

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice if Elio could somehow set up a stock trade-for-an-Elio program for shareholders to purchase/finance their Elios. Perhaps this could avoid any capital gains or other tax impacts from having to cash in the stocks at some point?

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Stock price is slowly rising again. Maybe because of metal body panel announcement?
There is one, and only one thing that makes a stock price rise.
More buyers than sellers.
With that said, there are market forces at work Einstein would have trouble with.
Black Box Algorithms, etc. that can be programed to buy and sell on news.
A thinly traded stock can be pushed around very easily by the Wall St powers that be.

Last edited:
Top Bottom