• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Top Like Ratio

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congrat.jpg

To Top Six::rolleyes:
G1 4.66
AriLea 3.835
CompTrex 3.6
NSTG8R 3.59
JEBar 3.5
Rickb 3.33

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What's a toaster oven, hmm, do you use it to pre-heat your toaster? Last time I heard of one, interest rates were about 10% and banks couldn't give 'em away fast enough.
Speaking of banks, Got my end of year statement from one I had received a "gift credit card" for opening an account- it was listed as interest for tax purposes.
Speaking of taxes, We (Volunteer F.D. ) sold $100 tickets, limited number, for a chance to win a Corvette. They guy who one it, couldn't afford to pay the tax on it and had to sell-off his prize. People who win stuff on TV shows also find themselves faceing taxes too.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
What's a toaster oven, hmm, do you use it to pre-heat your toaster? Last time I heard of one, interest rates were about 10% and banks couldn't give 'em away fast enough.
Speaking of banks, Got my end of year statement from one I had received a "gift credit card" for opening an account- it was listed as interest for tax purposes.
Speaking of taxes, We (Volunteer F.D. ) sold $100 tickets, limited number, for a chance to win a Corvette. They guy who one it, couldn't afford to pay the tax on it and had to sell-off his prize. People who win stuff on TV shows also find themselves faceing taxes too.

Isn't that what happened on the Oprah Show when she gave away all of those Pontiac G6's to single mom's or people that were having a hard time financially? Most of them couldn't pay for the cars they were "given" and either had to give them back, or sell them to pay the tax and pocket whatever was left over. There was a "feel good" moment that blew up in their pocket books.

Top Bottom