• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Today I Sat In The P4...

briish

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't remember precisely as I was in shock at how much room there was. Seriously, I expected it to be a tight fit but it had to be the roomiest driver's seat I've ever sat in. So I was just like, "But....it's so roomy!" Oh, and I remember thinking that the seat was quite comfortable. The only thing I remember not thinking much of were the controls for the AC. They certainly looked scabbed together as they had a shiny chrome-like finish while everything else was done in black.

That said, I *like* hard plastic so that wouldn't have made a bad impression on me.
haha anything would be better than the middle seat on an aero plane

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
VXziFrk.jpg

My thoughts/comments can mostly be found here.
Thanks for the great pics. They certainly offer some new views. I particularly liked the close ups of the fenders, opened trunk, and the underbelly. I sat in the P3 and am glad to hear that the P4 is roomy as well. If I'm not mistaken Elio has touted that it should be able to handle an airplane carryon bag. Pack tight & travel light

Thomas Skaggs

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't remember precisely as I was in shock at how much room there was. Seriously, I expected it to be a tight fit but it had to be the roomiest driver's seat I've ever sat in. So I was just like, "But....it's so roomy!" Oh, and I remember thinking that the seat was quite comfortable. The only thing I remember not thinking much of were the controls for the AC. They certainly looked scabbed together as they had a shiny chrome-like finish while everything else was done in black.

That said, I *like* hard plastic so that wouldn't have made a bad impression on me.
How big of a person are you :-)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am 6ft 2in 335lbs is why I asked :) thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Mark sat in the P4 in DFW Saturday and he is about your size. He was amazed at how much room there was. His only problem was a bad knee made it difficult to get out of the car. Otherwise he had no problems at all entering, sitting in it or exiting as far as size is concerned. I believe his post is down in the Regional Forums/Southern States/Texas. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks so much for sharing. I am tearing my hair out with excitement for this vehicle. It looks very well built. Not the best pictures but it's more than we're getting from them right now. Too bad you couldn't get an under the hood pic.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, KaziQalep. Actually there are pictures posted somewhere from the last week or two. I'm trying to remember whether it was from Nashville, or Oklahoma City. Anyway, they include many internal pictures although any pictures of the engine, etc. are meaningless at this time because they are all borrowed parts from other vehicles. The engine itself is a 1990 Geo. The P5 is supposed to have the production engine in it. There are some really great pictures on the forum taken by members who have been up close and personal with the Elio over the last couple of months. Posts about Ontario are excellent including a unique story by Ralphe. There are pictures from West Palm Beach, plus the two cities mentioned above. Enjoy looking for them. There is a lot of information on this forum so be prepared for spending a fair amount of time exploring. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Top Bottom