• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The I'm In For $100 Thread

jlewis3323

Elio Fan
After much research I placed my "all in reservation" to get in line for the Elio. I have always been an early adopter of technology and this was just too much of a game changer to sit on the side line. Look forward to learning more about the car's technology from the group.

zelio

Elio Addict
After much research I placed my "all in reservation" to get in line for the Elio. I have always been an early adopter of technology and this was just too much of a game changer to sit on the side line. Look forward to learning more about the car's technology from the group.
If you are "all in" for $1K, you should be getting your magic (production) number sometime next week. Or at least that is our hope. LOL :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Also, hi and welcome from Oregon, jlewis3323. This is a great group to learn from. There is lots of knowledge and speculation members are more than willing to share. There is also a lot of creativity. Enjoy the journey to Elio production and ownership. See you next year in my 2015 Elio. :-) Z

Terrence

Elio Addict

Welcome and congratulations! I like how you rationalized to get off the side lines and now you are all in!
Terrence:)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
WTG!! and ya get the tee and sticker!!! (time's running out! em's website has a clock running
I've learned a lot aboit our car, and a heap of info how the auto business operates. Don't know if i can keep up ths level of excitement well into next year!!- but I can't stop coming back here a few x a day!!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Well, jlewis3323, CONGRATULATIONS on your All - In reservation & WELCOME to our Elio Family Forum; I think you have joined a group that CAN help you with any questions you may have!

Thanks!

jlewis3323

Elio Fan
Does anyone know when they will finalize the production model (P5)? Seems like they would need to lock down final design a year out from first roll out to get supply chain in place for parts to support production.