• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Elio Engine

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
About time. Sounds like it is turn some healthy RPMs Sounded like more than 2800 but I'll take your word for it. I wish we could read the charts. Sounds like the DYNO room when the bike is being tuned.
Now ELIO post this Engine everywhere get one on the road and let America see it . Invite the people with real money in to look around.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You wild risk-taker!! no need to go out there! YES the engine will be sitting in it!! (The next question- what will it be sitting IN???)

the only auto shows I've attended have been antique car clubs meeting at a local hotdog joint .... so, my knowledge of something link the show in NY is nonexistent .... at such a show could they setup a display and run the engine as shown in the video ....

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the only auto shows I've attended have been antique car clubs meeting at a local hotdog joint .... so, my knowledge of something link the show in NY is nonexistent .... at such a show could they setup a display and run the engine as shown in the video ....
No. This auto show is more for manufacturers to show off what they've been working on to the press. It also is a medium to gauge public reaction to design cues. Magazines like Car and Driver and Popular Mechanics will go and report on the cars. The local car shows that you've seen is a chance for car owners to show off how well they've taken care of a car and the mods they've done... or, in the case of most classical cars, how original their car is.

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just to clear up any confusion, this is what it looks like:

2013%20NY%20Auto%20Show%20Ford%20AP.jpg

New-York-Auto-Show-2013.jpg

Leica-M-240-NY-Auto-Show-McLaren-2.jpg

Mini-stand-at-the-2014-New-York-Auto-Show.jpg

Top Bottom