• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Ecomobile

ls10

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Yeah, they are even heavier than my Road King Classic and it weighs in around 850 pounds.

aknaten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
The price, both new and used, has been the only thing keeping me from one of the EcoMobiles / MonoTracers. I have even seen these in person on a number of occasions and they really do like like a lot of fun to own. Almost the best of both worlds with motorcycle handling but the connivence of being fully enclosed for those hot/cold/damp days. I say almost because you do miss the wind in your face fun of an open motorcycle.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The price, both new and used, has been the only thing keeping me from one of the EcoMobiles / MonoTracers. I have even seen these in person on a number of occasions and they really do like like a lot of fun to own. Almost the best of both worlds with motorcycle handling but the connivence of being fully enclosed for those hot/cold/damp days. I say almost because you do miss the wind in your face fun of an open motorcycle.
The Lit Motor's C-1 will provide a similar ride less the high performance factor, but still over a 100 mph. If I miss the wind on my face........I'll direct the vents and turn up the AC blower to the high speed.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Only 95 Ecomobiles ever made and none imported to the USA that I'm aware of. I believe there are a couple of the new MonoTracer and/or E-Tracer Models in the US . 21st Century Motoring is the USA Distributor. The company projected to build 20 MonoTracers and 2 E-Tracers in 2010. Below is a sketch from their website of a sportier new single seater concept that looks very cool and perhaps a more affordable commuter concept if it ever gets to market. Although, not as affordable as the Elio.
image.jpg

Top Bottom