• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

"tell Everyone About Elio" Stories

Brian1362

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have shown the Elio to my daughters and some of their friends. Oddly enough, my 17 year old wants her mother's Optima.

My 16 year old has NO problems wanting an Elio, and my 17 year old's friends have NO problems with the Elio.

Someone mentioned in a post once, that maybe my 17 year old was thinking of how many friends she could take in the Optima. Maybe so, but the panaramic sunroof, Satellite Radio and Infinity Surround Sound may have something to do with her "wants" as well!

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday at the HD dealer. We were making plans for my new RGU when they release it in August 2016. I joked about witch would arrive first my RGU or ELIO. With in minutes we were at the dealers computer and 6 people saw an Elio for the first time. Two were interested enough to consider an all in.
get the word out. The customers are out there.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday at the HD dealer. We were making plans for my new RGU when they release it in August 2016. I joked about witch would arrive first my RGU or ELIO. With in minutes we were at the dealers computer and 6 people saw an Elio for the first time. Two were interested enough to consider an all in.
get the word out. The customers are out there.

Way to go on both accounts. My guess is that you could buy 4 Elios for the price of an RGU especially with CVO option. :DLOL

Top Bottom