• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

T-shirt And Bumper Sticker Thread

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This shirt looks way better than what I saw previously!
http://eliogenuine.eliomotors.com/

And, the page says we need to reserve before June 30th to get the "limited edition" T-shirt. They will go back to the lame-looking shirt after that?

Hello there dancescientist>> here are more Elio shirts for you to wear. I purchased one, you can locate them at p-4 performance shirts
They allow your body to breathe (something like wicking material). Nice looking shirts eh!

Enjoy your Elio
Terrence
:)

P4 – Performance Shirt

[Broken External Image] [Broken External Image] [Broken External Image] [Broken External Image] [Broken External Image] [Broken External Image] [Broken External Image]

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought the t shirt was kinda poor quality. I just got an email from them offering to sell the "original" shirt for 25$.

Anyone feel similar, I wouldn't buy another one fore $25?
I was very pleased with the quality of the t-shirt I got from EM. My only complaint was if I had known what the next months offer was I preferred that t-shirt. LOL This is the type of thing everyone has to decide for themselves. :-) Z

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got an email tonight from Elio motors offering an "Original" elio tee only for us folks who went all in at 1k.(without our #)
they already sell shirts, but this "special opportunity" has lowered my opinion of them. At least add the number and a color selection to match the cars. this is aSerious P.R. mistake by not also offering matching "original" underware!! Too bad. I feel it has been made so clear by our owner's -to -be the full trust and faith in this project and to be "offered" this special offer is insulting- yea yea I know, I'm goring the sacred cow, but even they take a dump!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Got an email tonight from Elio motors offering an "Original" elio tee only for us folks who went all in at 1k.(without our #)
they already sell shirts, but this "special opportunity" has lowered my opinion of them. At least add the number and a color selection to match the cars. this is aSerious P.R. mistake by not also offering matching "original" underware!! Too bad. I feel it has been made so clear by our owner's -to -be the full trust and faith in this project and to be "offered" this special offer is insulting- yea yea I know, I'm goring the sacred cow, but even they take a dump!
Where in the ad did you read it was exclusive to $1k all-in? I think it's available to any all-in level.

Gas-Powered is correct that this is for any all-in level. At the end of a promotion cycle Elio Motors always allows those of us who are All-In to buy the latest promotional T-Shirt. This happens every few months and is actually very nice of them as it allows all of us to buy whatever special T-Shirt was included in their latest promotion.

If you want clothing in Elio colors and/or customized with your production number visit ElioWear.com which is the official site for Elio logo wear.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
stand corrected yes available for any all in
I wanted to get the April t-shirt but I consider something like this a luxury item. So I looked at the shirt I liked very much and at my Elio reservation savings amount and decided to go with the Elio savings amount and pass on the t-shirt. I would still love that t-shirt but I want the Elio more. :-) Z

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gas-Powered is correct that this is for any all-in level. At the end of a promotion cycle Elio Motors always allows those of us who are All-In to buy the latest promotional T-Shirt. This happens every few months and is nothing strange and is actually very nice of them to make these shirts that some reservation holders get with their reservations to all reservations holders.

If you want clothing in Elio colors and/or customized with your production number visit ElioWear.com which is the official site for Elio logo wear.

I did order my shirt w/ number and from them- without the advertising/limited opportunity. The shirt I got from my all in order didn't say "original" I respect your opinion, but I'm beginning to believe your defense and protection of the company might have a secondary agenda, I don't think "it's very nice" that they are doing us a favor allowing us to purchase their "promotional" tee- I'm honored to be part of the history we will be making, but insulted by this "LIMITED" "SPECIAL" offer- Perhaps if wearing it could get me on a special line to see the car...........

Top Bottom