• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

T-shirt And Bumper Sticker Thread

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This shirt looks way better than what I saw previously!
http://eliogenuine.eliomotors.com/

And, the page says we need to reserve before June 30th to get the "limited edition" T-shirt. They will go back to the lame-looking shirt after that?
We have no way of knowing what the next t-shirt will be. I reserved in March and got the St. Patricks "Kiss me I'm all in" t-shirt. I really liked the one they had after it - Spring Fling or something like that but had to choose between saving for my Elio reservation upgrade and buying a t-shirt for $25. I chose the upgrade savings. They offer t-shirts after the special offer is over (or at least they have in the past) but only to reservation holders. They will notify us by email if they are doing that. :-) Z

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello and welcome from Oregon, LockMD. Have you seen the Elio yet? If not or if you want to see it again, it will be in the San Francisco area in July. Details are not available yet other than dates which are posted in the Elio Event forum and on Elio Motors website in the News tab. I hope you enjoy this delightful group of Elio nut cases as you spend time reading and sharing discussions with us. Next year in our Elios! :) Z

Edit: We are expecting the next release of Reservation Numbers sometime next week!

Not yet, but am paitiently waiting for July 18th!!

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Yeah I did see that survey and will fill it out as soon as I receive my number (hopefully this week)

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes.........feel the love!

Top Bottom