• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Study Finds Elderly Drivers Safer

zelio

Elio Addict
I don't eat the darned things, but the grandkids like 'em. Gad, I don't eat at the Golden Arches supper club unless they are around.
That is one advantage of having to be gluten free - no fast food - or at least so I thought. I just found out that Wendy's has gluten free items on their menu including their frostys. Woe is me - I was better off not knowing that. At least I can ask for and usually get (on very rare occasions) a tiny child's size serving. LOL :-) Z

Kuda

Elio Addict
I don't eat the darned things, but the grandkids like 'em. Gad, I don't eat at the Golden Arches supper club unless they are around.

On the road, where I am often of late, they are a guilty pleasure, quite good without the sauces, am sure they are full of all kinds
of vile things but......I liiiikes 'em. :)

H2odog

Elio Addict
That is one advantage of having to be gluten free - no fast food - or at least so I thought. I just found out that Wendy's has gluten free items on their menu including their frostys. Woe is me - I was better off not knowing that. At least I can ask for and usually get (on very rare occasions) a tiny child's size serving. LOL :) Z
I Love Smoothies! All healthy enough but many are packed with calories.

H2odog

Elio Addict
'Tis the dreaded sugar monster that must be watched, even Fructose isn't without guilt............. :)
Dad gum the first couple...they get that good apple and what do they leave for the generations to come but FDA warnings.