• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Southeastern Elio Club

Ellen Bendana

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi ya'll. Wife and I just went "All In" for $100. and may upgrade when we see and sit in one March 20th in Birmingham. I am a big guy 6'1 and 300 lbs and really hope I don't feel like I am wearing something XL instead of 3XL. We live in Alabama but spent a lot of time in Blue Ridge, Ga. We ride Catrike bicycles now and enjoy the "tadpole" configuration. Maybe a little "Walter Mitty" of me but the fantasies of a SCCA spec class for Elios coming under the bridge at Road Atlanta sure sounds fun. What do you think?
Ragtop

Ellen Bendana

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We have our RV lot homebase in Blue Ridge, in fact we will be here next week for a week...its called Ridgebrook of Blueridge, mile marker 13 off the 4 lane...we love it here!

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi ya'll. Wife and I just went "All In" for $100. and may upgrade when we see and sit in one March 20th in Birmingham. I am a big guy 6'1 and 300 lbs and really hope I don't feel like I am wearing something XL instead of 3XL. We live in Alabama but spent a lot of time in Blue Ridge, Ga. We ride Catrike bicycles now and enjoy the "tadpole" configuration. Maybe a little "Walter Mitty" of me but the fantasies of a SCCA spec class for Elios coming under the bridge at Road Atlanta sure sounds fun. What do you think?
Ragtop
I'm originally from the Blue Ridge area. Actually, just west of Epworth, formerly known as Higdon Store, GA. Welcome to the group. I too am looking forward to a SCCA classification for the Elio. I did some SOLO II racing back in the 70's and believe the Elio with some decent shocks and tires would be a real blast around the Autocross course.

I sat in the P4 at Knoxville last month. You'll fit in front just fine. Perhaps just a little snug on elbow room in the rear seat.

It's a shame that Birmingham got delayed. I was planning to go there as well. I'm hoping now, that they'll reschedule it when they can bring a P5 with the production drivetrain installed.

Last edited:

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We have our RV lot homebase in Blue Ridge, in fact we will be here next week for a week...its called Ridgebrook of Blueridge, mile marker 13 off the 4 lane...we love it here!
Enjoy yourselves. Perhaps next year at this time you'll have your Elio to tour the mountains. :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't see anyone signing in to be a member of the SOUTHEAST ELIO group. I know there MUST be several NUMBERED elio people in the southeast. HELLO !

:)I'm in North Carolina, Kings Mountain to be exact. My "waiting in line" number is 552 and my daughter who lives in Anderson, South Carolina is # 1844.:)

Bob
WOW, two low numbers. I will certainly be happy when you get your Elio's because mine won't be too much later.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the Elio family and the forum. Here you will find the latest information, rumors, facts, and opinions. There are plenty of friendly helpful people who will try to answer any question you may have and some you never dreamed of. It also provides hours of entertainment. Enjoy the Elio experience

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WOW, two low numbers. I will certainly be happy when you get your Elio's because mine won't be too much later.
Me too. Though, I'm betting mine is about 4,000 to 6,000 behind theirs in line... 250/day = 16 days. That's not that long. Shoot, at 250 a day, 16,000 will only take two months! That's a rocking good start, right!? Go Elio!

Top Bottom