• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sev's: 3 Seater Space Efficient Vehicles

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought this to be an interesting 3 seater concept for those Elio fans looking for a 3 seater.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 456
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 662
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 630
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 420

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
meh... It doesn't look that space efficient to me. Turn it around so the front wheel is the single wheel, put two passengers in back, the "pilot" is in the middle up front. And then make it lean into turns... hmm.. that sounds familiar.. :p

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There was discussion of this concept in an EV World article. http://evworld.com/article.cfm?storyid=1905
It was referred to as the Smart for Three. There are some Elio fans interested in a 3 seat Concept and this design has potential but, realistically.........the only three wheel concept that has a chance of making it to production with wide market appeal because of Elio's 4 tenants is the Elio.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is some more info on the 'Smart for Three': -- https://localmotors.com/sevehicle/sm...e-auto-mobile/ --
If you like the 'concept' ..... be sure to give them a 'STAR'.
My settings are set to ignore Past Fanatic and this has been happening until today. I received the above post from Past Fanatic with the following words in a banner at the top of his post saying "You are ignoring content by this member. Show Ignored Content". He should have been ignored but got through. I un-ignored him and his post showed a regular message. I ignored him again and the same banner with the same message appeared again. Why?

Reactions: DWR

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My settings are set to ignore Past Fanatic and this has been happening until today. I received the above post from Past Fanatic with the following words in a banner at the top of his post saying "You are ignoring content by this member. Show Ignored Content". He should have been ignored but got through. I un-ignored him and his post showed a regular message. I ignored him again and the same banner with the same message appeared again. Why?
Because he likes you! ;)

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I have had an idea. Perhaps the forum's operating system is set up to remind people periodically they have certain people ignored? The message had as a last sentence: Show ignored content. It was not shown in a different color nor underlined but turned out to be a command I could click on. As I said, this may be a way of periodically reminding people of ignored posters and giving them the option to continue or change the ignore situation.

I prefer the old way of showing clickable commands as underlined or shown in blue. This is a new trend that is confusing.

Top Bottom