• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
I remember when I predicted we'd hit 40k reservations before end of the year. I was incorrect. :D

I also remember a time when a lot of the forum conversation was on reservations, how many, what rate, etc.

AriLea

Elio Addict
I just noticed this on one of the Tech blogs, "We have already reached agreements with several small businesses, government organizations and rental companies."

I wonder how that affected the reported reservations? I suspect it isn't counted, since some portion of this is likely just an agreement about paint, accessories and price per gross count.
But it does mean that the first year of production will be somewhere higher than total individual reservations.

There are 50 states, over 3000 counties, 60 major markets(stated by Elio Motors), over 100 major cities, (2007) 39,044 general purpose local governments, which includes 19,492 municipal governments, 16,519 township governments and the 3,008 counties.

The shear volume of fleet agreements could change substantially during this next year. Especially if we all sent an informative letter to our local governments, hint hint :-)

Last edited: