• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When did they announce that? Had to be recently. Last year it was the P5, this year the E1C unibody.
I was told at the SLC showing. Today it is on facebook.com/groups/ElioMotorsOwnersAssociation/ .
It must have been reported by Elio somewhere also since one of the major comments I got at the showing was that they have to be very careful to not give out information which is not already released to the public (insider trading concerns). Rudy, Jerome and I did some joking around about "loose lips".

Also, and this is just confirming what everyone says, Jerome is truly a class act. I was totally impressed. He is very loyal to Paul--won't even say anything negative about the Elgin instruments--says there won't be a problem seeing them. He personally opened the door for my daughter to get in and then had Pam come over to tell her abut Elio. Of course I did have my ElioOwners.com T-shirt on. :)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Jerome is truly a class act. I was totally impressed. He is very loyal to Paul--won't even say anything negative about the Elgin instruments--says there won't be a problem seeing them. He personally opened the door for my daughter to get in and then had Pam come over to tell her abut Elio. Of course I did have my ElioOwners.com T-shirt on. :)

I couldn't agree more .... many months ago at a tour stop in Charlotte, NC Jerome spent a good deal of time with G1 and me .... he had the Elgin dash demo unit brought out for the first time so we could see it .... he went over it with us in detail .... I still don't like it but have nothing but positive comments about him, his wife and his team .... while he was taking with us, his wife, Pam, worked with my wife to take our reservation .... have had the good fortune to see him a second time in early Feb of this year in Shreveport .... once again, he was a pleasure to spend time with

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The 600 were over a bit more than a week, though. The update was probably delayed due to the holiday on Monday. Still, before the end of the year is quite possible. I expect the rate to plateau for a while or maybe even drop a bit, but there will almost certainly be a rush to get in before the 65k mark.

Top Bottom