• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I know I was one. But I wonder if the upgrades are added to the orders total. The Elio site shows the upgrade as a separate order, but I don't know if it is included in the 54K or not.

I'm not an accountant, nor do I play one on TV .... that said, I can see an upgrade changing the number of $1,000, $500, $250, and/or $100 reservations .... it can also change the number of "All In" and/or "Want In" reservations .... I wouldn't think it would change the total number of reservations .... example: in my mind, moving a reservation from $100 to $1000 would lower the number of $100 reservations and raise the number of $1000 reservations .... it wouldn't change the total number of reservations because its is still reserving the same Elio .... on their website they are showing 18,300 $1000 All In reservations .... don't know if that number is up to date or not

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not an accountant, nor do I play one on TV .... that said, I can see an upgrade changing the number of $1,000, $500, $250, and/or $100 reservations .... it can also change the number of "All In" and/or "Want In" reservations .... I wouldn't think it would change the total number of reservations .... example: in my mind, moving a reservation from $100 to $1000 would lower the number of $100 reservations and raise the number of $1000 reservations .... it wouldn't change the total number of reservations because its is still reserving the same Elio .... on their website they are showing 18,300 $1000 All In reservations .... don't know if that number is up to date or not

Good point. The bump up in numbers is new reservations. A change in amount won't change the number of them, I would think.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree that is the way it SHOULD work. But I'm generally skeptical of moving SHOULD into the DOES column. Especially when not doing so benefits marketing.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Or like from the movie "We are the Millers", "No Regrats" That the idiot carney had tattooed across his collar bones. "You don't even have one regret? Not even a single letter?" "Naw, man... I'm Scotty P. Know what I'm sayin'! ":rolleyes:

I've been meaning to see that movie. I heard it's funny.

Top Bottom