• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reported Numbers.xls

Bob Gallagher

Elio Fan
Reaction score
There are three sheets: The first is sorted by number, the second by state, and the third is a list of people who have indicated they are All In for $1K but have not provided a production number (or don't have it yet).

My list contains only those who are All In for $1000.

The list contains more than just the members of this forum. The information is only what has been publicly reported.

If your information is not complete (No data), or if you are not listed, I ask that you make it available here--at least a state--if you wish your city to be private.

Jambe,

My name is Bob Gallagher and I have reservation 4846, from Hazelwood, Mo.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, Bob. You have been added to the list. I am working on adding many more as I find them and expect to release the update about ten days after the next release of All In reservations. I have 158 new listings already.

Anyone not on the list please give your information here or under your avatar. Just your number and state if you are shy! :)

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HI Jambe,

I'm OctoberGlory in Dawsonville, Georgia. "All-In" on October 18, 2014. EM Order# 100035875. Patiently waiting for my production number...
I'm really surprised they didn't release the numbers yesterday. They usually do what they say they are going to do. My guess is they have been very busy but they did say a couple of places that the release would be the end of October. They don't usually let us know in advance like that. I bet they won't make that mistake again. LOL :-) Z

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Surprised at no numbers, usually do what they say?????????????
I must be the only one who heard of the 3 (or was it 4) delays.
They are just waiting to get the numbers up higher.

Read below.............

Top Bottom