• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Post Zombie Post

rmcelroy

Elio Addict
Allright, I finally have been cured of being a Zombie. I changed my avitar to a pic of my homebuilt teardrop camper. This picture was taken at the very first northbound highway 31 sign in the country. The town I grew up in was located on Hwy 31. It has always fasinated me, it went north and south therefore defining east and west, it gave me a since of stability. I try to find old pieces of the original route when ever I can.

JK about the zombie part-I'm still here

zelio

Elio Addict
Allright, I finally have been cured of being a Zombie. I changed my avitar to a pic of my homebuilt teardrop camper. This picture was taken at the very first northbound highway 31 sign in the country. The town I grew up in was located on Hwy 31. It has always fasinated me, it went north and south therefore defining east and west, it gave me a since of stability. I try to find old pieces of the original route when ever I can.

I like your signature line. I'm a firm believer that if you think you can't you will be right but if you think you can you will also be right. So I think I can. I think Elio can and I will do everything I can to support them in their endeavor. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

barlex

Elio Fan
31 used to be the only way you could go before I 65 opened up. We used to take 31 when we were not in any hurry and my young-uns still call it the scenic route.

zelio

Elio Addict
31 used to be the only way you could go before I 65 opened up. We used to take 31 when we were not in any hurry and my young-uns still call it the scenic route.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, barlex. I hope you enjoy all the exciting things to do and see here on this forum. We have a large and very diverse group of Elio nuts many of whom also have a lot of knowledge to share. We are in for a very exciting journey as we traverse the scenic routes to Shreveport and Elio production. Celebrate the adventure and the journey. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict

Good. I was afraid I was going to have to put you on my list...
th.jpeg

rmcelroy

Elio Addict

We grew up in a section of the state, where because of politics I65 didn't get finished for a number of years. As a kid it was interesting watching all the cars from out of state come through town. The local DQ owner probably made a fortune.

barlex

Elio Fan
We grew up in a section of the state, where because of politics I65 didn't get finished for a number of years. As a kid it was interesting watching all the cars from out of state come through town. The local DQ owner probably made a fortune.
yea, we also had a dairy king and several see rock city barns

barlex

Elio Fan
Hi and welcome from Oregon, barlex. I hope you enjoy all the exciting things to do and see here on this forum. We have a large and very diverse group of Elio nuts many of whom also have a lot of knowledge to share. We are in for a very exciting journey as we traverse the scenic routes to Shreveport and Elio production. Celebrate the adventure and the journey. Next year in our Elios! :) Z
thanks, I have family in Monroe, just east of Shreveport, so I hope to visit and maybe ride over there.