• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New? Please Introduce Yourself.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings to all from Toledo.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Triangles. I used to live in Toledo and in fact have a son who still lives there. I had to laugh when I saw your avatar because with your mouth open you look very much like him. I hope you enjoy this exciting adventure and journey to Elio production and ownership. If you have a reservation please add your information to the Reservation Survey and Map. It allows us to see who and where all our fellow Elioites are located. Enjoy the journey. Next year in our 2015 Elios. :-) Z

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy searching and learning about the Elio here at Elio Owners . Com! A person can spend a lot of time searching to learn on this site. I had lived in Jackson, worked in Wellston Ohio for two years at a Pillsbury Plant. Ohio was a good state. Welcome .
Terrence

Triangles

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to laugh when I saw your avatar
Thanks. I was imitating a Haloween decoration (you can barely see part of it, the blue thing in the corner) when my brother thought it would be funny to snap a picture. I thought I looked ridiculous and it would make a good avatar. Thanks for the heads up on the survey map.

Reaction score
Granddaughter and I had a wonderful time in Detroit this weekend. Friday I conned her into pushing me around in my wheel chair at the Detroit Zoo. We slept in The Motel from Hell. At 11:30 at night I got bored watching for bed bugs and we went out cruising up and down Woodward Ave and sadly spied two other nicer hotels right on the strip. Whether they had any rooms or not I didn't bother to check. The Elio was not there yet in front of the Village Automotive. But, they were by 9 in the morning when we got there. I guess there was 50,000 plus vehicles and hundreds of thousands of people there. Crowds everywhere and the Elio crew was busy busy busy. I met Chris who is in charge of the IAV motor and Guido who is i charge of production and lots of people from Michigan and OHIO. The gal with the funky hair was there and so was the young man with the weird ass ear rings. I was proud of them all watching as they worked the crowd. I am glad we went. The Elio was one of the Biggest Dealios and the Woodward Dream Cruise was a great choice for a showing. Great Job Elio Crew !!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, no pictures, Granddaughter used up my cell phone battery at the Zoo. But then you all know what the Elio looks like by now.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
tag #1448 marysville
Tag, welcome to the forum. Your number indicates you have been a long term Elio supporter. Here you will find friendly helpful people and all the latest information. Looking forward to your comments and opinions. Enjoy the Elio journey.

Top Bottom