• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Guy

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just completed my $1000 all in reservation. I am in Meridian Ms. How long does it take to get your reservation number? Can't wait

Chris
Welcome to the forum. I see you've gotten your answer.
The best way to view this forum, in my opinion, is by hitting the "what's new" tab at the top... that way, everything is grouped by discussion. I tried watching the feed but didn't like that I couldn't follow conversations. Anyway, you come in at a neat time. They didn't used to release numbers as quickly. It seemed like it took forever to get mine. Of course, it may still feel like a long time to you. Well, embrace the wait.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did the SILs go out on schedule?

-sterling

From the email I got this morning, it looked to me like they were not sending them out for another week?

"For those of you that did make your upgrade or reservation already, you are in and will still get your SIL next week (and be ahead of anyone that upgrades this week).

So, if you want to get the next available production number ($1000 "All In" only) and slot:

1. Make your upgrade today through Sunday May, 22 (by midnight EST) to make this SIL mailing."

DailyLunatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From the email I got this morning, it looked to me like they were not sending them out for another week?

"For those of you that did make your upgrade or reservation already, you are in and will still get your SIL next week (and be ahead of anyone that upgrades this week).

So, if you want to get the next available production number ($1000 "All In" only) and slot:

1. Make your upgrade today through Sunday May, 22 (by midnight EST) to make this SIL mailing."

I'm waiting for my number ($1000 - All In) and did not get any such e-mail.

-sterling

Top Bottom