• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Must Watch "a Faster Horse"-overview Of "making" A Car -netflix

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio should get an independent film crew (willing to work for free) to follow them around and document this entire process. Then when the car finally hits the market in 2021 they can release it as a multi-part documentary showing what it took to get it made.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio should get an independent film crew (willing to work for free) to follow them around and document this entire process. Then when the car finally hits the market in 2021 they can release it as a multi-part documentary showing what it took to get it made.
Great idea, Adamant, hum you trying to say something-2021??

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've never been a mustang fan but I was curious so I started watching the video. In the first 2 minutes what I have always suspected was proven. The only reason people buy a Mustang is so they can drive like maniacs. If it were up to me anyone who purchased a new Mustang would be given a speeding ticket before they drove it off the lot.... :car:

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I watched the documentary and thought it was pretty good. I have never been a Ford fan, but I do like the Mustang. It is one of the longest running model names around accept maybe the Corvette. As far as watching the design and build process it was interesting, it took 5 years to do the latest update. Considering Fords financial deep pockets and all the other engineering resources, I can appreciate what Paul Elio is going through and trying to accomplish on a shoe string.

Top Bottom