• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Looking Forward To This!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Thanks for the feedback guys!

RUCRAYZE, I see that on your sidebar info it says you went $100, all in, however, you have a reservation number. How did that work?
read the fine print :-), I've got reservations for 3 units a 1k all in (gets me my#), $100 all in, $100. want in

Marshall

Elio Addict
Welcome to all things Elio- Sitting in it( and smiling- it's a reflex) you'll be hooked!!! Read away,will never compare to the actual Elio you can touch/sit/walk around, have your picture taken with both arms out each window, and the automatic grin!!
let us know your impressions
Just a note. At the Dallas show, the rear seat wasn't set up to be tried out. The drivers seat is stock from a Ford Mustang, but I'm not sure they have a fix on a rear seat yet, which might be the problem.

AndyT3

Elio Enthusiast
read the fine print :-), I've got reservations for 3 units a 1k all in (gets me my#), $100 all in, $100. want in

Gotcha, I see that now!

Just a note. At the Dallas show, the rear seat wasn't set up to be tried out. The drivers seat is stock from a Ford Mustang, but I'm not sure they have a fix on a rear seat yet, which might be the problem.

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully we'll at least be able to get some idea.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
I'm very impatiently waiting...

I don't think it will be an issue, however, my husband is a bigger guy, and I normally drive everywhere when we take one of my cars, so hopefully the backseat is acceptable for him.

I sat in the P4 rear seat (although I do ALL the driving) just to see how I fit.

I'm 6'4", big boned and fluffy :p, with a 36" inseam and had plenty of room.............hope that helps :D