• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

La Auto Show 2015

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hear you Eric, I'm saying that to make a decision based on a color chip rendered in web colors was a premature decision.
Well, the glistening reality is something, all right! I worry about red, having had several red cars that all tended to fade prematurely. But this was before the days of gloss coating, so maybe it's a non-issue now.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think what I found out from Jerome, these exact colors are not set in stone. The only thing 100% preset, is that there are exactly 7.
If the current red is the preferred, I think they will switch to that.
Does that mean we can fight the battle for yellow???? Hi-yo, Yellow.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just caught the Jalopnik article on the LA show. They / he are such punks. Really? yes, total trash-talk magnets.
Only thing good about the article is the images were pretty good. OK and they also admit, reluctantly, Elio could actually happen.

I don't, and probably will never again, read from that web-magazine, but, I imagine everyone else on the planet knows how obtuse the writer is, and takes that into account.

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just caught the Jalopnik article on the LA show. They / he are such punks. Really? yes, total trash-talk magnets.
Only thing good about the article is the images were pretty good. OK and they also admit, reluctantly, Elio could actually happen.

I don't, and probably will never again, read from that web-magazine, but, I imagine everyone else on the planet knows how obtuse the writer is, and takes that into account.

So your not the only one who was really pissed off by that article ? Because I sure as hell was. Him and that Jo Borras tool who used bash this project.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Yep, controversy definitely sells and is the squeaky wheel to get that attention. UN - fortunately. :tea:

Top Bottom