• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

June Ohio Elio Enthusiast Get-together

Strangest thing. I pressed my luck and mowed my front yards yesterday. With all the rain it was a danger to get my zero turn stuck in a rut or down in a ditch. I drove like a mad woman to avoid doing it. It looks better but I made a few more ruts. I came in and was itching all over. I took a bath. It helped a little but no cure. I laid down on my bed with the ceiling fan over me going at full blast. My skin was still crawling. Laying on my back I realize my tongue was swollen. I drove myself to the hospital, thinking I would just sit in the parking lot till I knew it was a threat. Well, I was pretty scared by the time I got there. I never had a allergic reaction before, except sun poisoning. The nurses and doctors were convinced that it was caused by a medication I've been taking since my heart attack October 2013, LISINOPRIN.
I spent the night and was discharged this morning. I live in a swamp. All kinds mushrooms and strange things grow here. As I mowed everything blew on me. But, I am not taking that medication any more, just in case the educated brains are right.

I'll be seeing Doctor tomorrow morning, if I can get in. We had a wonderful time Saturday. Ray O. gave us a tour of some lovely old vehicles for sale and the nine of us had a great dinner together. Lots of laughs and hugs. I went to street fair in Newton Falls. Got a ice cream cone and bought a t-shirt. But, it was pretty much rained out. I didn't meet up with anybody there. Can't blame anybody for for not coming in. It was kind of disappointing. Traveled up to Garrettsville and found out the booth I was to work at, the next morning was destroyed sometime Friday night in the driving rains. So, I got out of it. Next meeting will be in the NW area of the State. Can I have a volunteer to arrange it ???