• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jeff Porter's Football Talk

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Referring to myself in the 3rd person, let's see how I / he / Jeff did... Pats did NOT win easily, but they did win. Balt did run the ball well, and NE was the one to have no rush offense (14 yds), yet NE gets it done. Came back from 14-0 in the 1st qtr.
Sea won in a romp.
It may have been the best game of the weekend, and it was certainly in question when the 4th qtr started. Controversial call in 4th qtr, but Dez didn't have to make it controversial. :)
I didn't know Manning had a torn quad, and most folks outside the Broncos org didn't know he had a torn quad. But there's your explanation. Luck had all the time in the world to throw, and despite 2 INT's and Indy having 10 penalties, the Colts win by 11. Would've been more than that with fewer penalties and no INT's, for sure. Denver was 4-16 on 3rd down. Ouch.

Was that Manning's last game in the NFL? No, I think he'll get his quad healed and he'll be back next year.

Predictions for this Sunday's game coming soon!

Oregon / Ohio State game tonight! First qtr should be good. 2nd qtr might be good. 3rd qtr will give the lean to Oregon. 4th qtr will be all Oregon. Prediction: Ducks beat Bucks, 41-28.

I was way off on my prediction of the Ducks / Buckeyes game. Granted, Oregon did score to make it 21-20 in the 3rd qtr I believe, but as the final indicates, it was all OSU after that.

Congrats to Ohio State.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
NFL playoff games on 1-18-15

3:05 Packers at Seahawks

6:40 Colts at Patriots

who do you pick .... I'm taking the home teams but my record for picking winners is so poor that I really don't have a clue

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NFL playoff games on 1-18-15

3:05 Packers at Seahawks

6:40 Colts at Patriots

who do you pick .... I'm taking the home teams but my record for picking winners is so poor that I really don't have a clue
football.png
I am pulling for Packers and Patroits:):rolleyes:

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If the Packers were playing anyone else but my Seahawks, I would root for them. I mean really, the only team in the NFL owned by a town, or actually a community, where the only way to get season tickets is to inherit them or wait forever. How can you not love the Packers? But they have to come to Seattle and play my Seahawks, so you know who I have to root for. Go Hawks!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
1st series for each resulted an interception ..... Rodgers looks like his leg is in much better condition than it was last week .... I was impressed with the Hawks gold line stand on the Packer's 2nd possession

Top Bottom