• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jeff Porter's Football Talk

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
naturally with me picking the Cowboys, the Giants have jumped out to a 14 - 3 lead .... #13 Beckham for the Giants just made the best one handed catch in the end zone that I've ever seen .... if you didn't see it, you will on highlight reels for a long time to come

Jim
That catch was definately one for the ages.

1.gif

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great football weekend. My Cowboys pulled off a nice win. My Sooners had a nice win and their RB broke the NCAA single game record with 427 yards rushing. And I won in both of my Fantasy Football leagues.

And icing on the cake is my Stars won back to back games for the first time in a while (NHL).

Life was good this weekend!
Sad that all glory is fleeting. LOL

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Great football weekend. My Cowboys pulled off a nice win. My Sooners had a nice win and their RB broke the NCAA single game record with 427 yards rushing. And I won in both of my Fantasy Football leagues.

And icing on the cake is my Stars won back to back games for the first time in a while (NHL).

Life was good this weekend!

Big like on this, Neal! All teams winning doesn't happen very often, for sure.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ravens VS Saints on Monday night .... what are the odds that this match-up will be worth watching late into the second half ?

Jim

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Ravens VS Saints on Monday night .... what are the odds that this match-up will be worth watching late into the second half ?

Jim

The Ravens played a nice game and pulled it out. Brees continues to have one of his worst seasons as a pro, throwing another INT which was a pick 6. Saints defense continues to be below average. Feel badly for Brees, he's an excellent person.

Steve Smith is a thug. If you saw or get a chance to see the play, the refs blew the call there. Smith is pushing on the side of the Saint player's helmet as Smith gets tackled, then after Smith is on the ground, he continues to push on the side of the helmet and as the tackler stands up, Smith pushed the helmet right off his head. They rumble into the Ravens' sideline, the defender really backing off as much as he could, and the refs call unsportsmanlike conduct on? The Saints player.

Top Bottom