• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jebar's 2015 Nascar Thread

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Darlington tonight;

It was great to hear Ken Squire up in the booth again, he does know how to call a race without all of the BS babble the announcers we have now do. Ned Jarret needs to stop appearing on TV, he's looking pretty rough. I think Squire is older than Ned, but Ken sure is looking a whole lot better. Dale? err umm he always was a <DOH!> and still is; "Dale, go find a Sunday school to preach bible studies at ......... "

Shrub was a joke on that one restart; 1st to 6th in 1/2 a lap, all the way back to 20th after 5 laps. He was 12mph slower than the rest of the field because he didn't stop for tires.
Larson's car is a great throwback and he's been doing the Kyle Petty "look" really well; he's funny.

This has got to be one of the best crowd appeal races they have had in a very long time; I look forward to more of them like this.
The grandstands were full for a change.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Quite the surprise finish.
All race it was Harvick, Brad, Kurt, Joey and Hamlin battling for the lead; comes to the end of the race and Cousin Carl ends up taking the checkers. At one point he was 2 laps down; all in all pretty good race. Now all they have to do is let the crew chiefs start "playing" with the cars again; have Brian and his posse stuff the IROC car where the sun don't shine and start letting racing be exciting again.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight; Richmond under the lights.
I think it's going to be a brutal short track night; at least 10 yellows.
And Boyer is right on the edge of making it in or not; gee a couple of years ago Truex was on the edge and Boyer spun to play with the numbers.
I doubt that Truex will return the favor.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd love to hear the exchange in the trailer after the race between NASCAR and the team of the car that hit the safety truck ..... shades of Juan Pablo .... :confused:

Top Bottom