• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I'm Ready To Sell My Elio $1000 Non Refundable Reservation. Anyone Interested?

Watashiwah

Elio Addict

You locked in pretty early, given the information about potential funding it seemed like a fair chance of working out, you’ll have a long uphill slog to get out of that contract, imho. Later ‘non refundables’ might have a far better chance tho. This will be interesting, if we don’t all die off first. Maybe a weird business plan...but brilliant!!

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
I JUST WANT MY $1000 BACK!!
No need to shout. At his point there are a lot of us that would jump at the chance to get our grand back.
I'm sorry to say, I don't see that happening with non-refundables, no matter what SIL is involved.
You could always put it up for bid on Ebay with no reserve and see what happens.

Even on the outside chance you get a couple hundred for it, it would be better than nothing.

Jelio

Elio Addict
That’s not a fork in the disposal. Those are Krugerrands dropping into Paul’s collection plate at the Church of Latter Day Ain’ts.
floydv
PLEASE don't be disrespectful of my religion! I have to put up with it EVERYWHERE else! PLEASE not here. Thank You