• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

If You Don't Believe....

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anything to avoid talking about ELIO, getting pretty sad
Sad yes, but Elio has given us nothing new to talk about. It's all rehash speculation that leads to potential negative debate regarding the delays and stalled progress on track to production. I'm not sure I've heard Elio overuse that term lately. It was a "we are on track to production" broken record for a long time. I need a funding fix announcement soon!

There is a little humor goin on while we wait for serious Elio news which is entertaining.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sad yes, but Elio has given us nothing new to talk about. It's all rehash speculation that leads to potential negative debate regarding the delays and stalled progress on track to production. I'm not sure I've heard Elio overuse that term lately. It was a "we are on track to production" broken record for a long time. I need a funding fix announcement soon!

There is a little humor goin on while we wait for serious Elio news which is entertaining.
I put ELIO plans on a long hold Harleys facing out the weather will change soon it has too . Then The ELIO will be out of my head for a while.
Visit ELIO web sight nothing much new Same 84mpg same 6,800 same 50% deal.
They did post new numbers 40281. But no real new information.

Last edited:

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oy, are we all expecting some new breathless announcement every 2 weeks? Don't get me wrong but this a slow process, that's just how it is. I would love something new to be announced and something will eventually break. But as I prefer to say about any time I'm anxiously waiting an update about anything that's important to me, No news is good news. So loosen up, enjoy and join in the jouclarity from time to time. After all, as much as this site is about the Elio it's about the social interaction between the people who are interested about the Elio. Ok, it went a little astray from the subject. Mea culpa, but it was fun.

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oy, are we all expecting some new breathless announcement every 2 weeks? Don't get me wrong but this a slow process, that's just how it is. I would love something new to be announced and something will eventually break. But as I prefer to say about any time I'm anxiously waiting an update about anything that's important to me, No news is good news. So loosen up, enjoy and join in the jouclarity from time to time. After all, as much as this site is about the Elio it's about the social interaction between the people who are interested about the Elio. Ok, it went a little astray from the subject. Mea culpa, but it was fun.

lol... the engine just got revealed....

Top Bottom