• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

If Anyone Wants A Name Change Just Let Me Know

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"My" Okuma is a fishing reference, I use their reels almost exclusively for live bait fishing.

I look up the meaning of all the Screen Names/Avatars that have one and last spring I found this one.
okuma.jpg

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I look up the meaning of all the Avatars that have one and last spring I found this one.
View attachment 2651
Very interesting. I only looked up the word okuma, fishing was in practically every reference. I simply assumed Okuma Steve either was a fisherman professionally or simply loved to fish. :-) Z

tommy

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Why do I have the designation elio fan. I'm 1000 all in. Also it still says new member. When I click on like. It says you on the bottom of the persons post??? Is all of the correct?
If anyone would prefer to have a username instead of your real name just post in here and I can get it changed for you.

tommy

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Steve, I meant to say that I have a habit of pushing the wrong button or just flat putting in the wrong info. If it's OK like it is that's fine. I'm sorry to trouble you about something this trivial.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Steve, I meant to say that I have a habit of pushing the wrong button or just flat putting in the wrong info. If it's OK like it is that's fine. I'm sorry to trouble you about something this trivial.
I'm not sure what you mean about the "you" at the bottom but I can explain about Elio Fan. That is your "status and is determined by the number of posts and likes you have. You will notice I am an Elio Addict. That is because I posted a lot and received a lot of "likes".

OK, I just realized the "you" you are talking about. When you click like, it is saying you like the post. If you really like it then you are fine. If you don't like it, simply click "unlike" and "You like this" will disappear. You have now posted enough that you are no longer a new member but instead you are an Elio Fan. Believe me, I found this very confusing at first also.

Once you click on "Post Reply" it saves your post. This is a little slow right now because of the upgrade of some systems. If you are not happy with your post, you can then click on "edit" (it will be in the lower left corner of the post) and the post will become available for you to make changes. Then you simply hit "Post Reply" again and you're all done. I sometimes hit "Reply" by mistake. Simply scroll down to "home" and click on that and don't worry about it. I have tried to delete the posts but when you are more comfortable with the system, let me know and I will work with you on that. I hope this helps. :-) Z

tommy

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean about the "you" at the bottom but I can explain about Elio Fan. That is your "status and is determined by the number of posts and likes you have. You will notice I am an Elio Addict. That is because I posted a lot and received a lot of "likes".

OK, I just realized the "you" you are talking about. When you click like, it is saying you like the post. If you really like it then you are fine. If you don't like it, simply click "unlike" and "You like this" will disappear. You have now posted enough that you are no longer a new member but instead you are an Elio Fan. Believe me, I found this very confusing at first also.

Once you click on "Post Reply" it saves your post. This is a little slow right now because of the upgrade of some systems. If you are not happy with your post, you can then click on "edit" (it will be in the lower left corner of the post) and the post will become available for you to make changes. Then you simply hit "Post Reply" again and you're all done. I sometimes hit "Reply" by mistake. Simply scroll down to "home" and click on that and don't worry about it. I have tried to delete the posts but when you are more comfortable with the system, let me know and I will work with you on that. I hope this helps. :) Z
That answers all my questions, thank you.

Top Bottom