• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Has Anyone Put More Than $1000 All In?

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Had my finger on the send key for another $1000 for a second ELIO until they did not produce the engine the day they said they would now I will wait.

eliothegreat

Elio Addict
Just to clarify I'm not ready to jump in yet but I'm wondering if anyone else has taken advantage of the 50% bonus past $1000. Is that even allowed? Could I put $4K down and have $6K of my Elio paid for?
Do your research, friend. At $100, you get an expensive t-shirt and a bumper sticker. Anything over that is an extraordinarily high-risk gamble.

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
I HAVE $2200 IN BUT IT IS SPREAD OUT OVER FOUR CARS .

A FRIEND OF MINE FOUND A GLITCH IN THEIR SYSTEM AND PUT $1000 ALL-IN AND
THEN ANOTHER $1000 WANT-IN ON THE SAME CAR !

THEY CAUGHT THE ERROR AND RETURNED THE SECOND DEPOSIT WITH THE EXPLANATION
THAT THEY COULDN'T TAKE MORE THAN $1000 ON ANY SINGLE VEHICLE .

FOR THE FOLKS THAT THINK ELIO IS A SCAM ,
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD OF A HUCKSTER PAYING BACK EXTRA ANYTHING ?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Just to clarify I'm not ready to jump in yet but I'm wondering if anyone else has taken advantage of the 50% bonus past $1000. Is that even allowed? Could I put $4K down and have $6K of my Elio paid for?
First a big welcome from THE Sunshine state.
answer no,
Could you have reservations for 4 cars with each maxing out at 1,000 yes! or any amount up to the 1k.
Check out David Brower (above) going for 2 units with 1k down on each AND he gets 2 stickers AND two tees!!
Check me- I'm hedging my bet(s) I'll buy the #7013, and if I can sell it for a profit, do so, and wait for my second. If the third, isn't needed- i.e. my second will have no premium resale I'll keep the 2nd and get a refund for the 3rd. if there is no premium for the first, I'll only be out $100 total for the 2nd and third. I little convoluted but works for me.
I think if you were to order 4 cars and get your spot(s) on line. there is some time extension/time of delivery allowed (don't know the specifics)
Nice to see such support- wish you the best whatever you decide!

Jim H

Elio Addict
falcon62, welcome to the forum from sunny New Mexico. I see your question has been thoroughly answered.