• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Financing Elio Motors Development And Production

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I said visit my IRA, I meant it in the biblical way... damn that Freud! :oops::)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGpC_b6UjrC5IxBKI2s2yzIggX9hSMUy5GQck7u9bJUJtal8h_sQ.jpg

elio_curious

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Wow I'm amazed that this thread I started is still Alive!! :D
I'm still crossing my fingers that the Elio will actually make it into production.
IF it actually happens AND people like driving/owning it for it's unbelievable price, I think it will fundamentally change the auto industry.

Financing a dream is tricky, but not impossible.

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow I'm amazed that this thread I started is still Alive!! :D
I'm still crossing my fingers that the Elio will actually make it into production.
IF it actually happens AND people like driving/owning it for it's unbelievable price, I think it will fundamentally change the auto industry.

Financing a dream is tricky, but not impossible.

Totally agree.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't think it will impact the auto industry much as an and vehicle. What it may crush is the used car market. We need a Santa Clause Moment in the EM funding department soon.
There's always one in the bunch bringing everyone back to reality. :(

I'm not sure Elio needs a Santa as much as just a good POC to provide investors and ATVM, in that regard 40,000+ future customers in the basket is a strong case. Is it generally good in start up ventures of Elio's size, to have a lock on future revenue like they do? Or is it not considered a proof of concept?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There's always one in the bunch bringing everyone back to reality. :(

I'm not sure Elio needs a Santa as much as just a good POC to provide investors and ATVM, in that regard 40,000+ future customers in the basket is a strong case. Is it generally good in start up ventures of Elio's size, to have a lock on future revenue like they do? Or is it not considered a proof of concept?
The Santa I refer to would be just one of the funding option investors dressed in a Santa Suit. It could very well be the Director of the DOE signing off and approving the ATVM Loan Application. It will feel like an early Christmas present to me from whoever the first emergency funding responder is to pump financial life back into Elio Motors.

Top Bottom