• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Emails From Elio Motors.

DmScar

Elio Fan
Reaction score
So I'm going to start off by saying how I really think Elio Motors is doing an awesome job with the p5 or whatever it's name is now and I support them in their endeavors. I also have a $500 All in reservation.

My main annoyance lately isn't the exacerbated wait for the car or even them continuing to push back the date. The real issue to me is all the repeat emails i get.. Its either a recap of the same thing or continuously asking me to sign stating I will definitely buy from them. This wouldn't be an issue if I could guarantee I will be financially capable within the next three years but I cant.

My point basically here is I really enjoy the emails of Elio progress even if its just a color of paint or a bolt but constantly bugging me over non sense is annoying. If it wasn't for the emails showing progress I would just unsubscribe until it was almost out.

I don't know if I'm just overreacting or if anyone else feels the same.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So I'm going to start off by saying how I really think Elio Motors is doing an awesome job with the p5 or whatever it's name is now and I support them in their endeavors. I also have a $500 All in reservation.

My main annoyance lately isn't the exacerbated wait for the car or even them continuing to push back the date. The real issue to me is all the repeat emails i get.. Its either a recap of the same thing or continuously asking me to sign stating I will definitely buy from them. This wouldn't be an issue if I could guarantee I will be financially capable within the next three years but I cant.

My point basically here is I really enjoy the emails of Elio progress even if its just a color of paint or a bolt but constantly bugging me over non sense is annoying. If it wasn't for the emails showing progress I would just unsubscribe until it was almost out.

I don't know if I'm just overreacting or if anyone else feels the same.

I hear you. I keep getting those too, like I am a new potential customer, not like the All-In and Committed customer I am.
I had never got an annoying Email in my life before Elio. Snark in the water, everyone out,.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have you seen this page?
ago.eliomotors.com_hs_fs_hub_358290_file_2519287091_jpg_ELIO_L11a26c02225c7e0c022cc9169d300fa5.jpg
Communication Preferences

If this is not your email address, please ignore this page since the email associated with this page was most likely forwarded to you.

Uncheck the types of emails you do not want to receive:

Or check here to never receive any emails:

Unsubscribe me from all mailing lists.

© 2016 Elio Motors

If not, at the bottom on the page of the e mail you receive in faint letters is a link to this "edit preferences"
You can choose what level of contact you want.

acamara

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hhhh..... you guys keep getting all these emails yet I have received none, yet I have signed to receive emails countless times to no avail.

Yes I have checked my junk and spam folders.

Just weird as why some ppl are getting too many emails and others are receiving none

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I will do my reminder here; it does seem proper for the topic.
So here we go:
Elio Owners Forum is not affiliated directly to Elio Motors.
Elio Motors can be contacted at:

Website
http://www.eliomotors.com

Elio Customer Service: Toll Free: (844) 289-3546
Direct: (480) 500-6800 Ext. 1
Phone Hours: M-F 9am – 3pm Central Time

Emails:
tellmemore@eliomotors.com
orders@eliomotors.com
support@eliomotors.zendesk.com
https://reservations.eliomotors.com/customer/account/

Mailing address:
Elio Motors, Inc.
2942 North 24th Street,
Suite 114-700
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Contact EM directly and they are best suited to help you.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hhhh..... you guys keep getting all these emails yet I have received none, yet I have signed to receive emails countless times to no avail.

Just weird as why some ppl are getting too many emails and others are receiving none
Just asking. Could it be because of how you've arranged to purchase your Elio (being in Canada and all).
I can't remember how you said you'd arranged the purchase. Could you refresh my memory or refer me to the thread?

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Do you have a spam filter? Some filters don't even allow the spam to get to the spam folder.

Top Bottom