• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

Danno

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I like the map. It's a shame that more folks with reservations aren't on it. Is there some privacy concern or what? I think you'd get more interest if it were a featured link with a button on the home page. I have to spend a few minutes hunting for a link to it each time I want to take a look.
Apparently the Google map app is giving Goofyone fits since it won't allow more than one or two pins per city/location. I'm sure he will figure it out.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
What say you Goofmeister? Either multiple pins on the same dot somehow, or else one pin that explodes to a list of people when you click on it.

One would think those would be some easy logical solutions however I am finding that apparently the Google Maps Engine Pro software does not make it very easy to implement those options. I believe I have an idea for a good workaround which basically involves reformatting the spreadsheet I receive from the survey software prior to submitting it to the mapping software. Hopefully I can figure out how to make this step relatively quick and easy to do.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Goofyone, what is our NEW daily average as of today now???
Sorry... Work has me busy out of state... Here are the latest graphs.
elio-numbers-2014-07-21-jpg.1958.jpg
Here is a nice chart for you courtesy of Ty.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just checked our map and the EM FB map. We are doing great at 406 registered to their 371. Way to go elioowners.com members! (and goofyone!) BTW, if you click on a flag more than once it will bring up the people at that site one at a time. You have to click slowly for this to work. :-) Z

Top Bottom