• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio In Richmond For Christmas

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]
SANTA!!! Anything you can do about production dates would be much appreciated!:D After all, I've been pretty good this year.:confused: In all seriousness, I hope you enjoy the showing. I've never seen, or sat in the P2, 3, or 4 in person, but am envious of you guys that get that chance. Pictures and a report please.;)

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
acd88272d24ec1c95499d21cb9760115.jpg

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Really not much to add. Pam was nice. I played with the Elgin dash a bit. Not TOO bad.
I felt rushed in the vehicle so I didn't see or look at all that I wanted to. Pretty long line. The family liked it. Bonus!

understood on not getting much time in the seat .... it is good to hear that there was a long line .... hopefully seeing it in person will stimulate registrations

Jim

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
understood on not getting much time in the seat .... it is good to hear that there was a long line .... hopefully seeing it in person will stimulate registrations

Jim
I saw at least two people signing up. Guy in line behind me was 100 all in thinking of upgrading. His dad had two reservations.

Top Bottom